Chapala.com Webboard

Gas in riberas today

ea93105

We drove to Riberas Pemex around 3.30 PM and police and Pemex staff are not allowing lineups on the side of the Carrettera.  They directed us to park on the side street towards the lake.  The lineup on that street was 4 - 5 blocks long.

Went out at 7:20 to join the line at the Riberas Pemex gas station. And just got home at 8:37. I live two blocks away from it. The line was long but very orderly and organized. Limit is 500 pesos but the attendant was so busy counting his money that I got 600 pesos. Lucky me! I'm full and know from past experience that this will last me about six weeks. Breathing easier now.

Now that we have anti-social media trolls actually lying about where gas is and isn't, it's getting a little difficult to know. For example, yesterday, various sources were reporting La Canacinta and Joco when there actually wasn't any.

41 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Now that we have anti-social media trolls actually lying about where gas is and isn't, it's getting a little difficult to know. For example, yesterday, various sources were reporting La Canacinta and Joco when there actually wasn't any.

There was gas in La Canacinta, El Chante, and Jocotepec yesterday.  I filled up.

Archived