Chapala.com Webboard

Pale Restaurant

Carnivore

1 hour ago, bournemouth said:

Using a search almost always produces results:

Even Google maps: 

https://www.google.com.mx/maps/place/Pale/@20.3012763,-103.2678033,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x842f46aa61a11ac3:0xb9c742b186f1fa74!8m2!3d20.3012713!4d-103.2656092?hl=en

There are none so lame as those that will not Google.

I admit that I am not a Facebook person. I will not support a MegaGiant monopoly that steal peoples  private, personal information and sell it to the highest bidder. To find a map you have to have an address and for us folks with maybe some eye-site issues this can also be a challenge. I know that technology is taking over the world (for good or bad...bad in my old fashioned mind) but what is wrong with helping out with a simple sentence such as "on this street, 2 blocks west of that street, across the street from this landmark and 2 blocks east of that landmark." I have lived here Lakeside for almost 11 years and avoid Ajijic as much as possible (I live in San Antonio, thankfully) so in many cases a simple street address will not suffice since I only know a few streets such as Colon by name. In my humble opinion this would be a lot more helpful than tired tropes such as Use Google or Go to Facebook. 

Okay.  I cave out of mercy. The restaurant, which may or may not be  open, is on the west side of Ajijic, on the lake side of the carretera in the block west of the strip with the medical supply place  and the liquor store, and across from the big gym.  Good luck.😉

Oh, I want to add, That is  in the state of Jalisco, in the municipality of Chapala. Or you can find out where it is by asking Mr. Google, or if you do not know how to work with Mr. Google, you could look in the yellow or business pages of one or more of the three different brands of phone books available for our area.  There are so many things you can try on your own, gringohombre. I wish you best and hope you have a good time

Just now, johanson said:

Oh, I want to add, That is  in the state of Jalisco, in the municipality of Chapala. Or you can find out where it is by asking Mr. Google, or if you do not know how to work with Mr. Google, you could look in the yellow or business pages of one or more of the three different brands of phone books available for our area.  There are so many things you can try on your own, gringohombre. I wish you best and hope you have a good time

Or someone could just frickin’ SAY where the place is! Why is it such a big deal? 

My response was directed generally to all those who post about a restaurant or other place. The OP should at least give a hint of location, like the town. When a poster asks for location either offer it or don’t respond at all. No need for snark or a lecture on all the ways you can find the answer on your own. 

29 minutes ago, Xena said:

My response was directed generally to all those who post about a restaurant or other place. The OP should at least give a hint of location, like the town. When a poster asks for location either offer it or don’t respond at all. No need for snark or a lecture on all the ways you can find the answer on your own. 

Right.  It's worse than the ones who give you a recipe for making a dish when all you wanted was name of a place that serves it.😉

2 minutes ago, Xena said:

So just do not respond to people asking for directions. All people need is one person who does not mind answering their question. 

Don't be an attack hen, I did answer the question perfectly. Can't click on a link? TFB.

Archived