Chapala.com Webboard

33 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

And no H, please.  My dear mum is rolling over in her grave.

Oh, did you assume I was talking about you?    Is that guilt, or just narcissism?    Either way, yes, please get the "H" out of there / here, understood and agree with you.

If he is your form of entertainment, mod 2, remind me never to party with you. The guy exists merely to snipe, and that is not what this place is for. And now someone has dedicated a  whole thread to a troll. What a waste of time.

Hey, small town little to do here.  I don't ride a Harley so I can't hang out at the Iron Horse.  

Everyone let's lighten up.  As long as no getting really unpleasant personally, this group can be both serious and non serious.  There's room for a little nonsense and humorous trolling here.  All threads are not required to be serious.   

If it gets out of hand you all know we'll deal with it.

Look at that beautiful lake out there.  Enjoy these warmer temperatures.  Spring is coming real soon.  Smile!

A lot of silliness being posted lately. For me I look at this forum to obtain information or to pass some along not to read some lame jokes.

1 hour ago, moderator-2 said:

Hey, small town little to do here.  I don't ride a Harley so I can't hang out at the Iron Horse.  

Everyone let's lighten up.  As long as no getting really unpleasant personally, this group can be both serious and non serious.  There's room for a little nonsense and humorous trolling here.  All threads are not required to be serious.   

If it gets out of hand you all know we'll deal with it.

Look at that beautiful lake out there.  Enjoy these warmer temperatures.  Spring is coming real soon.  Smile!

Humour and trolling are two different things. There is never room for trolling, as far as I'm concerned. jonny is such an arse I put him on ignore over a week ago, and yet half the responses I see in current threads are all decrying his constant unhealthy nattering, so I know it's a big deal here.

6 minutes ago, moderator-2 said:

Gets the post count up too.  :D

You are soooo busted! Is that why we're limited in the number of "likes" we can post... so the post count goes up?

You banned Mo Deeper and jonnyintrouble is the same guy. Watch out for his next reincarnation as Johnnyonthespot … much more appropriate name since he's full of it and likes to stir it.

1 hour ago, ComputerGuy said:

Humour and trolling are two different things. There is never room for trolling, as far as I'm concerned. jonny is such an arse I put him on ignore over a week ago, and yet half the responses I see in current threads are all decrying his constant unhealthy nattering, so I know it's a big deal here.

I'm really not bothered at all by "jonnyintrouble's" posts.  Reason being that even after reading them over a few times, I find them to be mostly incoherent babble and what I don't comprehend, can't bother me.

This is what you get when you combine "old", "bored" and "frustrated" all in one.  Surprised there aren't more……..

12 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

But your postings are a national treasure, clear, precise and fit for a WAPO Sunday op ed.  Take your pistol and lick it, redneck.  EEEEHHHHAAAAWWWW

You see what I mean?  Poor guy, think the problem might be that someone is not taking their psychotropic medication.

5 hours ago, moderator-2 said:

Aw what the heck, the entertainment value is still there.  Funny though I always figured there was too much to do in GDL to hang out here in the gringo ghetto with us old folks.

But we're watching--closely.  Remember, no fighting, no biting! :D

You find it entertaining? I figured johnny was the only one who found his own posts entertaining. Maybe you should get out more.

You know it is funny.  We get complaints if we are seen as too strict so we try and give some space and let things wander or even just be totally irrelevant and then we get threads like this complaining we aren't being tough enough.

Y'all need to make up your minds.  :D

Archived