Chapala.com Webboard

2 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

If the thread is fun it's politics that makes it fun.  If a fun thread is locked what does that leave; the message this place is not dedicated to fun?  Get back to asking where to buy Geritol in bulk.

You mean your fun is limited to politics?  Poor you.😉

"If the thread is fun it's politics that makes it fun. "

You made the statement.  It may not be what you meant to convey, but I don't do mind reading. The dog thing doesn't equate.

"Fixate" on punishing you?  You're deliberately acting like a troll on here for what reason, who knows?  Why don't you just cut the crud and act civilized like most other posters?  Do you think this stuff makes you seem clever?  Please.

34 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Rule #1  If you want to win an argument you win it by speaking English, not dangled participles, no misquotes, no logical fallacies, no brain farts.  

Okay, it's clear that you intend to continue in the troll role.   That's enough.  Goodbye.

9 hours ago, jonnyintrouble said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUqnTRKD3kUfFAZTM0_N4

Damn Nurse Ratched, you don't read so well.  You're so fixated on finding something to punish me with you'll spin any comment.  

Me: I love my dog.

Nurse Ratched:  Oh, so your only capable of loving a dog?  Poor you.  

Democrats, Republicans, Trump, Pelosi etc etc.   Don't drag us nurses into this please.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:59 PM, Xena said:

A friend went to today’s performance and said it was the best one yet. She talked a lot about the show and never mentioned anything about any pictures. I told her someone voiced concern about offensive pictures of tRump. She could recall only one. The song used the word baby a lot. At the end a photo of a baby with tRump’s face on it came up on the screen behind the singer(s). She said the audience laughed and cheered. If anyone walked out she was having too much fun to notice. 

My take on it too...laughing and no one got up or left!!!!    It was just his ugly face as a baby...but who cares...all in fun....why do people have to slam and negate everything????  Even non political situations...a lip sync for gods sake....get over it!!!!

49 minutes ago, poptarte_22@yahoo.com said:

My take on it too...laughing and no one got up or left!!!!    It was just his ugly face as a baby...but who cares...all in fun....why do people have to slam and negate everything????  Even non political situations...a lip sync for gods sake....get over it!!!!

Guess they are snowflakes who find life difficult beyond their safe spaces. 

56 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

^  It might be because we've become politically divided to the extreme.   You couldn't, with any success, ask your Trumpish friend to watch MSNBC tonight just to get an idea how the Left reasons current events.  Likewise I'd prefer an a$$-kicking to having to watch Trump's media channel or listen to a Limpball rant on the radio.  

They say there's only three ways to deal with your "enemy"; avoid him, reason with him, kill him.  None of those seem possible in 2019.

The definition of political science is the science of how we govern ourselves.  Now who shouldn't be interested in that?  Plus in our lifetimes we've heard so many times:  One person can make a difference.   The temptation to speak out for or against is immense.  

Walking down the road, Rachet in his waist. Johnny Too Bad. Where you going to run to Rude Boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9F9hFvCUEA

Archived