Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. Leon Rentals

carphil

21 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Still don't get it eh?  

Oh, I "got it" after Chillin explained it in a PM.  Both of you contracted hoof in mouth disease by making assumptions, and you should know what you're talking about before your inner smartasses kick in.🙄

4 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Who owns this board?  Does he/she (do they) provide rental listings?  Would he/she/they like to be tromped upon with free advertising and listings when they provide the same services?

But is this advertising?  Sho nuf is.  Oh the innocence!  Hook line and sinker!  And yáll think I am the one who does the damage round here.  hahahahahahaha

Have you ever heard of deductive reasoning?   It's an intelligence quotient determinate.    Fail!

Again, you have no idea what anyone who posted on this subject was talking about, especially Chillin.  Hint: it wasn't about rentals.  Why don't you ask him?

Or is it more fun being the village clown?

1 hour ago, jonnyintrouble said:

The church lady still doesn't get it.   

Oh, I get it all right.  You are simply on the wrong bus.  Since you  have to have it spelled out for you:

Dr. Leon, who has both ardent fans, satisfied patients and intense detractors, does NOT have casitas for rent in competition with Coldwell Banker.  What he does have is a care facility which rents out accommodations.  A  good friend who I visit often lives in Villa Nova, is a patient of Dr. Leon, and I pass the doctor's office on the way to  her house.

Church lady?  😈 

Jonny, you need to work on your act.

21 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Some day I'll reach your level of intelligence and humility.    He rents?  For profit?  

So here's my topic (my first post):  Does anyone know where I can find the best deals on footwear?

Gringal:  Yes, call 333 435 6779.  Hey wait, that's your cell's number!  What a coincidence! 

Jonny, you need to work on your act.  Now here in the 21st Century it's, you need to up your game, Jonny.

You must be lonely. You're trying way too hard.  Adios.   

Archived