Chapala.com Webboard

Monday a.m.

Lexy

SORRY--my heading was meant to say Monday a.m., Riberas Pemex.

Yesterday guy at Riberas Pemex said they'd have gas about 10 a.m. on Monday morn. I got in line this morning at 9. Two long lines. After a while an official-sounding English-speaking Mexican man went car to car saying there'd be no gas here.. He advised me to go to Pemex just beyond Chapala Haciendas. I headed there. Passed the Pemex near Soriana. . .no gas there.

I got in a long line when I caught sight of the Penex just beyond Chapala Haciendas. A guy came by eventually and told me there was no gas up there. I told him I'd been to Riberas Pemex earlier. He said he knew the owner and there might be gas there tonight. He even took my phone number to let me know something when he did. I headed back to Riberas. Short lines here. But no gas. Came home.

People are joining long lines without a clue if there's gas up ahead.

Does anyone have any word about the Riberas Pemex? I mean, it might be unreliable word, but I'm interested. It's the closest one to me.

Lexy

I just posted this on another thread:

Husband talked to the employees at the Riberas Pemex. There are LONG lines of parked, locked, driverless cars both on the Caraterra and down the street toward the lake. The employees say no gas until tomorrow AM, maybe 8 or 9  AM.

Archived