Chapala.com Webboard

Monday: Gas

Toritrue

34 minutes ago, SoxFan said:

Appears the buy all the bread and milk for a half inch snow folk have made their way down south.

Most of the people I saw in line were Mexican, which makes sense because most of the population here is Mexican.

14 hours ago, SoxFan said:

Appears the buy all the bread and milk for a half inch snow folk have made their way down south.

Now that's dumbassery. Painting an entire population with a single brush, and for no good reason. And I reiterate: the world revolves on gasoline, so filling up is a smart thing.

22 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

Now that's dumbassery. Painting an entire population with a single brush, and for no good reason. And I reiterate: the world revolves on gasoline, so filling up is a smart thing.

Dude, there was a Pemex truck delivering gas this morning in Riberas. This is what? The 3rd day in a row they have delivered gas? Yes, you are creating the crisis/shortage by sitting in line.

26 minutes ago, SoxFan said:

Dude, there was a Pemex truck delivering gas this morning in Riberas. This is what? The 3rd day in a row they have delivered gas? Yes, you are creating the crisis/shortage by sitting in line.

Filling up is a smart thing. My job depends on my wheels. I fill up whenever I get down to half, just to be safe in case of unexpected issues. Like this one. Your comments don't change the fact that out of the 7 stations around here, 3 or 4 are empty most of the time, and sometimes all 7. So it's not because people are lining up. I have to admit, though, that parking your car overnight and causing massive lineups is not helping. If this is the new normal, then indeed the crisis will be of our own making. People need to feel that there is enough gas being delivered so they can stop this, but that hasn't happened yet.

Archived