Chapala.com Webboard

Why is there a limit to the number of "likes" etc. per day?

Ferret

There have been some excellent posts lately which I have not been able to grade. When I try, I get a pop up saying I've reached my limit... "You cannot add any more reactions today". Anybody else experiencing this and WHY is there a limit?

Maybe “Super Advanced Members” like yourself are assumed by the software to be doing other Super Advanced activities and not spending their time doing less than Super Advanced things like..... reacting.   😎

Otherwise.... I have no clue and I doubt a Moderator does either! 

LOL. So, the number of posts (like this one because I can't post a like to yours) goes up because I can't simply react? Devious.

Even tallies shown of the number of posts compared to the number of positive comments aren't correct because they never "zeroed" the number of posts before the reactions were put in place.

Just curious.

How many likes or opinions are you allowed to make each day?  I have never received such a notice, but then that could be that although I read many posts each day, I do not always want to show emotions.

The software sets a counter for certain things, like max "likes". I would bet that the software for this board is just defaulted to that with which it came. It is designed to keep trolls and other knobs from going apes*** with their clicks. You could contact ChapalaMod to ask.

Archived