Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
classifieds-1

dog needs a home forever

My friend Cathie and I rescued a dog in dire need of help. If you could take the time to read the short story below, it will be very clear what I am looking for.

With sincere thanks,
Heather

Hi, my name is Gus and I want to tell you my amazing story.

I was wandering the streets of Chapala when Heather and her best friend Cathie, looked down and saw me. No one else in Chapala saw me that day or any other day. It’s like I was invisible. But they saw me. They stopped and saw how emaciated I am, so they immediately went to a local vendor and got some really yummy meat and fed it to me. They looked at the vendor and asked – how can this happen? but got no answer, just a shrug…

They had to leave that day, but they came back and found me and took me home to a safe place where I could have food, water and shelter, a much-needed bath and sleep. I need to gain weight, about 10 kilos, and that is already starting to happen. My energy levels are much better now that I have food. I am so grateful to be in good hands and off the street.

I have been to see a veterinarian and I am in good health considering my hard life. I am about two years old and am a American Bull Dog. I’m pretty cute, actually! I will be neutered very soon, and will have all my shots, so will be ready for my new home. I am very calm, loving and playful, and just love to be with people and other dogs. I just can’t stop wagging my tail with glee when I meet people! I am even house trained! Oh, and I love riding in a car and walking on a leash. It’s fun to get out and about.

Heather and Cathie are looking for a home for me because they already have dogs and they are going to be out of the country soon, so I can’t stay with them after February 27, 2019.

I really want to be somebody’s best friend. I promise that I will be your forever faithful and loving canine friend for the person who is willing to love me back.

If you want to learn more about me, please email or call Cathie Simon 766-2551 (cathie.simon@rogers.com) or Heather Hunter 766-1133 (heatherfenton44@gmail.com) or if you know anyone who could look after me, please forward this information along to them.

Oh, and here are a couple of pictures of me.

With Sincere thanks,
Gus

IMG_2819.jpeg

IMG_2833-1.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 10:11 AM, classifieds-1 said:

My friend Cathie and I rescued a dog in dire need of help. If you could take the time to read the short story below, it will be very clear what I am looking for.

With sincere thanks,
Heather

Hi, my name is Gus and I want to tell you my amazing story.

I was wandering the streets of Chapala when Heather and her best friend Cathie, looked down and saw me. No one else in Chapala saw me that day or any other day. It’s like I was invisible. But they saw me. They stopped and saw how emaciated I am, so they immediately went to a local vendor and got some really yummy meat and fed it to me. They looked at the vendor and asked – how can this happen? but got no answer, just a shrug…

They had to leave that day, but they came back and found me and took me home to a safe place where I could have food, water and shelter, a much-needed bath and sleep. I need to gain weight, about 10 kilos, and that is already starting to happen. My energy levels are much better now that I have food. I am so grateful to be in good hands and off the street.

I have been to see a veterinarian and I am in good health considering my hard life. I am about two years old and am a American Bull Dog. I’m pretty cute, actually! I will be neutered very soon, and will have all my shots, so will be ready for my new home. I am very calm, loving and playful, and just love to be with people and other dogs. I just can’t stop wagging my tail with glee when I meet people! I am even house trained! Oh, and I love riding in a car and walking on a leash. It’s fun to get out and about.

Heather and Cathie are looking for a home for me because they already have dogs and they are going to be out of the country soon, so I can’t stay with them after February 27, 2019.

I really want to be somebody’s best friend. I promise that I will be your forever faithful and loving canine friend for the person who is willing to love me back.

If you want to learn more about me, please email or call Cathie Simon 766-2551 (cathie.simon@rogers.com) or Heather Hunter 766-1133 (heatherfenton44@gmail.com) or if you know anyone who could look after me, please forward this information along to them.

Oh, and here are a couple of pictures of me.

With Sincere thanks,
Gus

IMG_2819.jpeg

IMG_2833-1.jpeg

His heart is yours,dar that you can't take him with you