Chapala.com Webboard

Angiotrofin Retard (diltiazem) 240 mg.

You posted this same question in September and got answers including where to buy and costs.  So you think things have changed drastically in 4 months?????

blankletmusic

No luck at all on the websites of the larger farmacias finding this drug. I take this for high blood pressure.

Does anyone know where to find this med and what it costs?

4 hours ago, WideSky said:

You posted this same question in September and got answers including where to buy and costs.  So you think things have changed drastically in 4 months?????

blankletmusic

No luck at all on the websites of the larger farmacias finding this drug. I take this for high blood pressure.

Does anyone know where to find this med and what it costs?

I don't know if it has or not, hence this post. Your reply was not helpful (unlike the other posts which were) and  as such unnecessary, sorry to say.

1 hour ago, blankletmusic said:

I don't know if it has or not, hence this post. Your reply was not helpful (unlike the other posts which were) and  as such unnecessary, sorry to say.

So I guess you aren't lakeside and you don't buy this medicine regularly here hence the repeat question. 
So can we expect to see this same question again in April?  Do you know Einstein's definition of insanity .....

I get that people age and don't remember shite (and yes I'm in that category).  I also get that people ask the most inane questions . Most find it easier to sit at their keyboard and ask the ether to give them the answer.  Perhaps it is just an inordinate number of people recently who REFUSE to do a little research for themselves BEFORE asking a question. 

Guess I've reached my limit of .....  well you can fill in the blank.

1 hour ago, WideSky said:

I get that people age and don't remember shite (and yes I'm in that category).  I also get that people ask the most inane questions . Most find it easier to sit at their keyboard and ask the ether to give them the answer.  Perhaps it is just an inordinate number of people recently who REFUSE to do a little research for themselves BEFORE asking a question. 

I get this, WideSky. 

5 hours ago, WideSky said:

Well, there is that.

Archived