Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard


Recommended Posts


It appears that you are asking for a proprietary brand name product.  In Mexico, you should ask for the generic name.  The medication you seek may be available under other names, and in different forms and dosages.  For example, I use albuterol inhalers, which come by many brand names. I also use Asmanex, an inhaled steroid, which may also be available under other names.  I suspect that some combination of these products is what you seek, and they are available in Mexico if you know how to ask.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe Phil wants to know if anyone uses the following product/s:

''Seroflo is a generic version of Advair inhaler device (or called Advair HFA inhaler) used to treat asthma and other breathing conditions. It is an inhaled corticosteroid and long-acting bronchodilator combination.  Fluticasone/Salmeterol is also called Seroflo which is manufactured by Cipla in India comes in 50 mcg, 125 mcg, and 250 mcg 120 doses.''

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...