Chapala.com Webboard

Jitomates

heidinrick

Heidi and I just had a FANTASTIC prime rib at Jitomates. They charge 1.5 pesos per gram and encourage you to split your meal. We ordered 400 grams (too much). It came with a monster deliscious salad, mashed potatos, yourshire pudding and creamy horseradish. By far, the very best prime rib we've had here. Served on Friday's after 2:00. Once again, tried to upload picture but failed...duh!

1 hour ago, heidinrick said:

Heidi and I just had a FANTASTIC prime rib at Jitomates. They charge 1.5 pesos per gram and encourage you to split your meal. We ordered 400 grams (too much). It came with a monster deliscious salad, mashed potatos, yourshire pudding and creamy horseradish. By far, the very best prime rib we've had here. Served on Friday's after 2:00. Once again, tried to upload picture but failed...duh!

Sounds like a great meal, but I'm afraid those chairs don't make for a very comfortable dining experience, so maybe take out would be the way to go.  Does he deliver, or do we need to pick up?

FYI--I think they do roast beef only on Fridays, with any leftovers available Saturdays. BTW their pizzas and salads are also very good.

Archived