Chapala.com Webboard

Where to buy infant diapers. large quantity

traderspoc

16 minutes ago, traderspoc said:

Infant diapers, where to buy them at discount locally

They are sold in bulk at a new-ish store (can’t remember its name) on Pepe Guizar in Chapala.  The store is wide open at the front and sells deli stuff, dried food etc. but has a big bin full of diapers.  The store is on the east side of Pepe Guizar, getting close to the lake and very close to the corner with Los Patos.

16 minutes ago, traderspoc said:

12 hours ago, Bandol said:

They are sold in bulk at a new-ish store (can’t remember its name) on Pepe Guizar in Chapala.  The store is wide open at the front and sells deli stuff, dried food etc. but has a big bin full of diapers.  The store is on the east side of Pepe Guizar, getting close to the lake and very close to the corner with Los Patos.

The store is called Lake Abastos and it is on the corner of Pepe Guizar and Los Patos in Chapala.

I buy for my facility at the abastos in Guadalajara. It is on calle #13 I get a discount because I buy 10,000 pesos each time. However they are a factory outlet and they have all and sell buy the kilo or in my case bags so big I can't lift. While I am there if I have room I will also buy a case of eggs, a case of tomatoes etc.

Disposable diapers? If so, you might want to check the prices at WalMart--they've got a whole wall of them.

On 12/24/2018 at 9:26 AM, Bandol said:

I think that store closed after a break in.  There may be one on Juarez on the west side just north of Lopez Cotilla in Chapala.

Yes, this store which says "Panales" is there.  It sells only diapers.  

Archived