Chapala.com Webboard

Publishing with Amazon

nana

Are there any Canadians writers listening??

Have you published with Amazon? Or do you know how to do it? KDP and Create Space!

I need some information about the form on tax declaration.  There’s seem to be a problem for someone having his permanent residence in Mexico and his tax residence in Canada. The royalties come from the US, and they require the same address to send the tax forms at the end of the year--assuming there is a payment.🤣

I'd appreciate any information you can give me on the subject. Thank you!!

Practically, the chances that you're going to earn enough from a self-published eBook on Amazon that you'll have to declare taxes on the income are very, very, slim.

I would just publish to your heart's content and worry about the taxman later when those royalty cheques start rolling in. 😉

Source: One of my fiction pieces earned enough on Amazon - from a legitimate publisher - to buy a couple of lunches. But I had fun.

I don't care to receive an income. I just want to publish the book I worked so hard to do. Even if I list it for free, at least it will be there. Hey! If I don't try, I will never know if it has a chance. But, to do this, I need to fill this form that they require. I don't know how to go around the address requirement.

Thank you for your encouragement!!! 😀 😉

Archived