Chapala.com Webboard

where to buy laser printer cartridges?

Lexy

I thought there might be updates on this info:

I have a Samsung color laser printer, multifunction. Where to buy toner/cartridges? Any place local?  I prefer to buy new, not refills. I'm looking for clx black 3185. I can't remember how I did this last time I did it.

Using EBay is costly considering delivery to Mexico.

Lexy

Mercado Libre, Office Max and Office Depot all ship to Chapala

I use about 2 large 2000+ laser refills a year which I buy on Mercado Libre. They are guaranteed to work otherwise you have a free return and replacement. They are delivered by DHL (sometimes FedEx) within 2 days. They can be tracked and are delivered directly to your home. Delivery is free from most suppliers.

Amazon Mexico sell laser cartridges although I have not used them for cartridges.. They sell new and refills. Delivery to you home is 1 or 2 days including weekends with tracking information. Delivery is free usually if you have prime. They are guaranteed and have free return.

Both Mercado Libre and Amazon Mx are very reliable and safe. They both have insurance, returns are accepted without question and non deliveries are refunded.

I do get office supplies from Office Depot (free delivery) but they are not very clear on delivery date. They do not provide tracking information. Just "in about 7-14 days".

I just received a delivery from LL Bean which took about 7 days. (only 2 days on the courier). They ship through Border Free which is the 2-4 day holdup.

I have recurrent sciatica so walking stores can be painful. I get a much better experience and selection using these online services.and sometimes save significant amounts over local costs plus when it is necessary to return something it is a breeze unlike the local stores.

Archived