Chapala.com Webboard

CBD oil for pets

I am currently using CBD oil for my doggie ( for pain control arthritis and tumors ) and after 4 or 5 days, it seems to be helping.  This one is specifically for pets ( 0 % THC and made from organic hemp ). A friend brought it from LA, but I will soon be running out of it and I dont know anybody who will go there and return in January.

With more similar products available at Lakeside, has anybody found some with 0 % ( guarantueed ) THC here ?

Thanks

Rony

Not great news I'm afraid. While the oil is legal in Mexico, distribution channels have not yet been set up and finer points such as percentage of THC is unclear. Quality control is dicey.

Bringing it from NOB is illegal and if the person is caught, it could mean jail time. This is not something to mess around with. It is very unfortunate because the quality and variety of products available are so much better. Maybe in a year or three things will get sensible but not now.

I ordered Serenity Hemp Oil for pets on the Amazon Mexico site and had it delivered to my house.  This was last year but the same or similar product should still be available.

1 hour ago, exyyz said:

I ordered Serenity Hemp Oil for pets on the Amazon Mexico site and had it delivered to my house.  This was last year but the same or similar product should still be available.

I will try it. Thks

Hempmeds in Monterrey sells it too, but 3500 pesos for a small 100 ml bottle.

Although I dont have a lot of money, if there is no good alternative, I will buy it there.....and I will check Amazon Mex. (searched on their website but only books on CBD oil show up)

3 hours ago, MtnMama said:

Not great news I'm afraid. While the oil is legal in Mexico, distribution channels have not yet been set up and finer points such as percentage of THC is unclear. Quality control is dicey.

Bringing it from NOB is illegal and if the person is caught, it could mean jail time. This is not something to mess around with. It is very unfortunate because the quality and variety of products available are so much better. Maybe in a year or three things will get sensible but not now.

True... Very dicey quality control here.

I once spent a whole afternoon googling about bringing in CBD oil from the US and I couldnt find anything recent about it being illegal to bring in 0 % THC hemp oil.

I know a lot of people who did too.

It is all very unclear to say the least.

If really needed I will go and get it there myself. I would take the very small risk, if it gives my dog good senior years.  

In my own senior years, I have become braver too, especially if it is for a good cause

3 hours ago, camillenparadise said:

Bless your heart, Rony, and Miss Virginia's too.

Thks sweetie

https://healthyhempoil.com/shop/herbal-renewals/cbd-for-pets/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=The+2018+Ultimate+CBD+Gift+Guide+is+HERE!&utm_campaign=VIV-Dec+Gift+Guide+non-gmail

Rony, I have ordered the CBD for humans from this company but they sent it via United States Postal Service and it took three months to get here. It's fast to the border but then slows down in the Mexican mail system but there is no difficulty as to legality or importation. Please contact them to find a faster way to send OR use one of the local services like http://zippmypackages.com/ (which will add to the cost) or a friendly mule.

16 minutes ago, Ferret said:

https://healthyhempoil.com/shop/herbal-renewals/cbd-for-pets/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=The+2018+Ultimate+CBD+Gift+Guide+is+HERE!&utm_campaign=VIV-Dec+Gift+Guide+non-gmail

Rony, I have ordered the CBD for humans from this company but they sent it via United States Postal Service and it took three months to get here. It's fast to the border but then slows down in the Mexican mail system but there is no difficulty as to legality or importation. Please contact them to find a faster way to send OR use one of the local services like http://zippmypackages.com/ (which will add to the cost) or a friendly mule.

Great info.  thank you so much.  I really appreciate this

Dog show people have been using Bach flower farm Rescue Remedy drops to calm dogs for years. My wife even used it on me once and I felt like I'd been hit by a bus the next day. The shop at La Montana has carried their products and also the homeopathic shop on the main street in Chapala.

Archived