Chapala.com Webboard

PSH Clinic for ultrasound

Earl

I called Integrity Clinic for a doppler ultrasound. The receptionist said that the do not do ultrasound and referred me to the PSH Clinic on the Libramiento. (I'm assuming that's the Interlago Plaza).  I'd like to hear from anyone who has gone there for ultrasound or anyone who might have any info on this place as to its competency, etc.  I'm not even sure I have the initials correct. The number the Integrity receptionist gave me is 766-4635 for the PSH Clinic/Lab.

FYI, doppler ultrasounds are not the run-of-mill ultrasounds.  From Mayo Clinic site:

A Doppler ultrasound is a noninvasive test that can be used to estimate the blood flow through your blood vessels by bouncing high-frequency sound waves (ultrasound) off circulating red blood cells. A regular ultrasound uses sound waves to produce images, but can't show blood flow.Dec 17, 2016

19 minutes ago, Earl said:

I called Integrity Clinic for a doppler ultrasound. The receptionist said that the do not do ultrasound and referred me to the PSH Clinic on the Libramiento. (I'm assuming that's the Interlago Plaza).  I'd like to hear from anyone who has gone there for ultrasound or anyone who might have any info on this place as to its competency, etc.  I'm not even sure I have the initials correct. The number the Integrity receptionist gave me is 766-4635 for the PSH Clinic/Lab.

I have had ultrasounds and x rays done there. Both excellent quality digital tests and results while you wait. They are in the plaza above Centro Laguna, at the top, same side as Tio Sam, near the vet Berenice.

15 minutes ago, Earl said:

Al Berca, do you have a phone number for Dr Garcia?

Easiest to call him on his cell phone as his main office is in GDL, although he will be moving it into the new hospital across from Chula Vista when it opens. LaChristina is currently a large compound with many buildings that is his weekend getaway and where he sees his lakeside patients, but will become his permanent home when he moves his main office into the new hospital. 33 3157 2592.

Doppler ultrasound at Salud Digna (Guadalajara) --- ONLY in their location  north of Centro Medico (others only have regular u.s. equipment)..... $495 pesos if you are over 60 years. Had one there a month ago----- excellent equipment, and immediate results (written and with lots of color "pages")

51 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Doppler ultrasound at Salud Digna (Guadalajara) --- ONLY in their location  north of Centro Medico (others only have regular u.s. equipment)..... $495 pesos if you are over 60 years. Had one there a month ago----- excellent equipment, and immediate results (written and with lots of color "pages")

Google maps shows five Salud Dignas in GDL each identified only by a street address and seven Centro Medicos. Do you know the name of the street for the one you are recommending?

Archived