Chapala.com Webboard

Long jeans...

PedroMoreno

Best of luck to you. I had to schlepp in all of my hubby's shirts from Canada. Nothing even close to his size here.

You may want to try some of the second hand stores like Mia's on the highway in Ajijic just west of El Pechugon. There is a men's section... with long jeans, big shoes and boots, jackets, sweaters and shirts in NOB sizes.

Hope you don't have size 35 waist like me, this is strictly verboten amongst 99% of clothing manufactures, why ? I don't have a clue....

Once size 34 gets too tight you are expected to bulge directly to 36, no stopping allowed at 35...mindboggling

If you are going to go second hand try Terry's Tiaguis. The store is located on the left after immigration before you get into Chapala. They have a men's section in the back.

There is the western wear shop on the way to airport, on left, just prior to the turnoff to the concert venue. Look for the big plastic horse. You can cross the highway just prior to it and cut across the parking lot. They carry Levis and Wrangler.

Archived