Chapala.com Webboard

Walmart Hit & Run Car Damage

mkshawn

No injuries! Minor damage. Lady driving a Black Avalanche Truck. Stopped by Parking Lot Staff before doing anymore damage. Driver left after giving a phone number 767-2189? On calling a recording states the number does not exist? Should have damage on most of Passenger side. Red scrapes. The parking staff did not get plate number or State. Any advice Appreciated?2048px-Chevrolet_Avalanche_Z71_Black_Dia

I would not even bother.    Just go to the body shop of your choice and pay to have yours fixed.    I doubt a fail to remain on private property will garner much police support.   Sorry to sound negative but think I’m realistic.   Just my opinion of course.

Thats my thought, Just spoke to Manager of the wash guys, he saw the whole thing & relayed it's a US plated truck thats in Walmart all the time. So who knows. Repair to front fender, mostly scrapes $2,000± mxn if he can buff out the lamp lens, if not, likely another $2,500± They told me if I get a plate# that it can be traced, Just a thought if she wants to pay up?

1 hour ago, mkshawn said:

Thats my thought, Just spoke to Manager of the wash guys, he saw the whole thing & relayed it's a US plated truck thats in Walmart all the time. So who knows. Repair to front fender, mostly scrapes $2,000± mxn if he can buff out the lamp lens, if not, likely another $2,500± They told me if I get a plate# that it can be traced, Just a thought if she wants to pay up?

That is too funny. I thought it was strange that the car wash guys didn't offer to "buff it out". What a bunch of characters. One of them wanted to sell me his pimp business, including 7 girls and 2 hired guns! It was a going out of business sale because one of the girls Mamas found out about it and was making his life hell. The one you think is Manager, is called Romero, he was deported from the U.S.A. where his name was "The Iceman"

On 12/10/2018 at 3:26 PM, CHILLIN said:

That is too funny. I thought it was strange that the car wash guys didn't offer to "buff it out". What a bunch of characters. One of them wanted to sell me his pimp business, including 7 girls and 2 hired guns! It was a going out of business sale because one of the girls Mamas found out about it and was making his life hell. The one you think is Manager, is called Romero, he was deported from the U.S.A. where his name was "The Iceman"

How much did you have to pay for the whole enchilada? 

Archived