Chapala.com Webboard

Dusty Chicken

stuphel

Okay, I'll bite. Where is David's Chicken located? Tony's take out still hasn't fixed their rotisserie and I'm not a fan of fried chicken.  Or any other rotisserie or bbq'd chicken places in the stretch from SuperLake to the end of Riberas?

59 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Okay, I'll bite. Where is David's Chicken located? Tony's take out still hasn't fixed their rotisserie and I'm not a fan of fried chicken.  Or any other rotisserie or bbq'd chicken places in the stretch from SuperLake to the end of Riberas?

One poster and the ad said it is across the Libramento from the Pemex station.  Very visible.

David's marinade is very tasty.  BTW, It's best to get the chicken shortly after noon.  Juicier.

25 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

My, how times have changed. 95p for a half chicken. Seems not that long ago it was 50p for a whole chicken, and if you went to San Juan, 40. I am getting long in the tooth here.

I'm so long in the tooth that I can remember when you could buy a Ford for under $5,000 US or a house in CA for under $20 grand !

"Them days is gone forever" amigo !🖖 Enjoy that chicken.

From the plaza in San Antonio go about 2 blocks west on Ramon Carona. They have set up the grills in the front garden of a casa.  There are no tables it is all take out.  I have gotten chicken there several times and the chicken is good.  They also have the same sides as when they were dusty chicken.

Archived