Chapala.com Webboard

Telmex--problem downloading Dec. bill

Sandrita

I have gone online twice to try to print out my bill which I do every month.

The username and password are correct.  I have clicked on Recibo Telmex and clicked on PDF for December to download.  Then all I get is a blank screen with a box that is about 1/4 inch.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

Muchas gracias.

31 minutes ago, desafinada said:

I was able to download mine today.  However, when they sent the email that the bill was ready last Monday, I couldn't.  You may need to wait a day or more.

I haven't even received the email.

2 hours ago, Sandrita said:

I have gone online twice to try to print out my bill which I do every month.

The username and password are correct.  I have clicked on Recibo Telmex and clicked on PDF for December to download.  Then all I get is a blank screen with a box that is about 1/4 inch.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

Muchas gracias.

I had exactly the same problem. I had paid the bill as I knew how much it would be but I went to Telcel today and asked them what the problem was . The ladies answer didn't make sense. She said I owe again December 30th.

My password to enter the site to view my bill has been the last 4 digits on my phone number. When I do that it says my password must be 7 digits. The gal at Telcel said no, your password is the last 4 digits of your phone number. What? that doesn't work. Some months they don't send me a bill but I pay anyway as I know how much it should be. Weird.  

19 hours ago, cedros said:

I had exactly the same problem. I had paid the bill as I knew how much it would be but I went to Telcel today and asked them what the problem was . The ladies answer didn't make sense. She said I owe again December 30th.

My password to enter the site to view my bill has been the last 4 digits on my phone number. When I do that it says my password must be 7 digits. The gal at Telcel said no, your password is the last 4 digits of your phone number. What? that doesn't work. Some months they don't send me a bill but I pay anyway as I know how much it should be. Weird.  

I am talking about Telmex.

Once you've signed up using your email, don't you get a notice ahead of time? I do, for both TelMex and CFE. I never have to go to the sites to search.

Meantime, I just checked. December shows up in the list, but of course there is no bill for that yet. So I selected November and up it popped.

My guess is, if you are trying to get December's, you won't, because the current bill is November.

I have both miTelmex and miTelcel and I don't get an e-mail notification for either of them. I specifically planned that BOTH bills happen around the third of the month. Telcel has changed that date and it's annoying. I have even received phone calls that the bill is owing when it has already been paid. Don't know what their problem is but, in this day and age, it seems a fairly simple thing to send an e-mail with a notification that the bill is available for download. Sigh.

TelMex always sends me a message, and for years it didn't matter, because I always got a paper bill delivered. Then six months ago or so, they stopped completely. So now I rely on the reminder, print out the bill, and take that to a store to pay. Which reminds me, the price at Oxxo to pay the bill just went up about 20%! It was 9; this week it was 11p. Ridiculous. No, it's not much in the overall scheme of things, but raising the price of anything by 20% is just unwarranted.

Archived