Chapala.com Webboard

Picnic ham

Drew

Certainly WalMart has two kinds of smoked ham, one stuffed, one not, although I am not a huge fan of Mexico's idea of smoked pork.

The other day I ordered a pork shoulder from Cesar at Tony's, and I will be going back this week to see if he has any hams coming in. CostCo used to carry them at Christmas, as opposed to the regular "spiral cut" hams, so I am checking there as well. Meantime, Pancho is carrying the spiral cut right now. These are delicious hams but sliced too thinly for me for dinner service.

Juan Mata of Rangers Bar-B-Q says he is going to smoke hams and turkeys to bring Lakeside on the Sunday before Christmas . However you need to place an order with him . You can contact him on Rangers Face Book page , if you don't Face Book just google the restaurant for a phone number . The restaurant is in El Salto

On 12/3/2018 at 5:21 PM, gcaschetta said:

Juan Mata of Rangers Bar-B-Q says he is going to smoke hams and turkeys to bring Lakeside on the Sunday before Christmas . However you need to place an order with him . You can contact him on Rangers Face Book page , if you don't Face Book just google the restaurant for a phone number . The restaurant is in El Salto

I ordered a whole ham from Juan and he is delivering to Lakeside on 12/24. 

Archived