Chapala.com Webboard

Cost

cedros

It would be a better idea if you phoned the clinic and asked them yourself. There is also the variable of whether you want the ashes returned in an urn. It was 2013 when our dog (Malinois)had to be euthanized and I can tell you without a doubt that the lovely labelled pottery urn was a damn site better than the plastic bag and cardboard box in which my mother's ashes were given to me in Canada.

Sorry I made a mess of my post. I needed an answer right away but the vet was closed. I found some of the replies quite upsetting. 

I'm sorry you found them upsetting. I was going to express my sympathies but your OP did not indicate that the dog was yours or that it had, indeed, passed away. I thought you were just looking for information. My apologies.

26 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I'm sorry you found them upsetting. I was going to express my sympathies but your OP did not indicate that the dog was yours or that it had, indeed, passed away. I thought you were just looking for information. My apologies.

No need for apologies My post wasn't clear. My dog and complicated.

16 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Then please accept my condolences. The emergency number at the Ladron Clinic would have helped under the circumstances. The number is 331-007-0524

I was in no condition to find the emergency number and then to see if it works.

Archived