Chapala.com Webboard

where to get hydrolized collagen powder

bdmowers

Does anyone know where to get hydrolized collagen powder?  This is not for a discussion of hydrolized collagen powder.  Please only respond if you know where to purchase hydrolized collagen powder.  Thanks.

Mercado Libre.  Just bought (3rd time) recently at 3 x 500 gram packages for $999 and free shipping.  One package is good for 50 days at 10 grams per day.

Put in "colageno hidrolizado Gelita"  (that's the brand you want -- made in Germany and  XLNT quality)

You can use a credit card but I prefer to choose the option to pay at Oxxo, in which case you can download a form they send you, print, take to Oxxo, and pay.  They'll notify you by email when shipped.

Also I send all deliveries to iShop (San Antonio) for pick-up.  Then I don't have to worry about missing a delivery because I'm not home.

45 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Mercado Libre.  Just bought (3rd time) recently at 3 x 500 gram packages for $999 and free shipping.  One package is good for 50 days at 10 grams per day.

Put in "colageno hidrolizado Gelita"  (that's the brand you want -- made in Germany and  XLNT quality)

You can use a credit card but I prefer to choose the option to pay at Oxxo, in which case you can download a form they send you, print, take to Oxxo, and pay.  They'll notify you by email when shipped.

Also I send all deliveries to iShop (San Antonio) for pick-up.  Then I don't have to worry about missing a delivery because I'm not home.

Thanks, Natasha. Have you noticed an effect since you`ve been taking it?  

1 hour ago, bdmowers said:

Thanks, Natasha. Have you noticed an effect since you`ve been taking it?  

YES!!!  Originally started for joints (cartilage etc.) and has helped (have taken for over 2 years) but also has had amazing benefits for hair, nails, and skin!

By the way, the package clearly states that 1 Tablespoon = 10 grams (recommended daily dose).  I can promise you that label is wrong.  You need TWO measuring-spoon tablespoons to = 10 gram (checked and re-checked on balance gram scale accurate to 5 grams).

8 minutes ago, Natasha said:

YES!!!  Originally started for joints (cartilage etc.) and has helped (have taken for over 2 years) but also has had amazing benefits for hair, nails, and skin!

By the way, the package clearly states that 1 Tablespoon = 10 grams (recommended daily dose).  I can promise you that label is wrong.  You need TWO measuring-spoon tablespoons to = 10 gram (checked and re-checked on balance gram scale accurate to 5 grams).

Thanks for the feedback.  It is what I have read from people on the internet too.  Do you think 5 grams would give any benefit? 

1 hour ago, bdmowers said:

Thanks for the feedback.  It is what I have read from people on the internet too.  Do you think 5 grams would give any benefit? 

The doctor who told me to take it said 10 grams.  When you buy it (fancy little envelopes -- one for each of 30 days) in farmacias  it's 10 grams.... but costs at least 3 x as much or more!  I guess it depends on your reasons for taking, but for me... I would stick with 10 grams.  After all, ONE package is good for 50 days.........

14 minutes ago, Natasha said:

The doctor who told me to take it said 10 grams.  When you buy it (fancy little envelopes -- one for each of 30 days) in farmacias  it's 10 grams.... but costs at least 3 x as much or more!  I guess it depends on your reasons for taking, but for me... I would stick with 10 grams.  After all, ONE package is good for 50 days.........

Thanks, Natasha.

Archived