Chapala.com Webboard

UNDERSTANDING MEXICAN LAW & PROCEDURES OF DAILY LIFE LAKESIDE

LCS Notices

Understanding Mexican law and procedures of daily life in Lakeside.

Instructor:       María de las Nieves Solbes & Diego Solbes

Course Fee:     $600 MXN - LCS Members only

Course Dates: Jan 11 – Feb 08, 2019

Course Time: Friday, 1:00 to 2:30 pm

Course Location: South Campus Board Room

Min/Max Students required: 12/30

Enrollment begins Nov 26 from 09:00 to 14:00 at de LCS Office

Enrollment ends Jan 03.

Description: This course is a response of what our members have been dealing with regarding Mexican law. Here we will be accompanied by two expert lawyers who will explain everything you must know about Construction, Mexican Social Security (IMSS), INFONAVIT (employees), employee settlement, how to make sure everything is in order to buy a property, wills, etc.  So, get ready and join us.

María de las Nieves Solbes

Work Experience

Lawyer graduated from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) . Throughout her professional career she has worked as a coordinator, strategist and executor of legal solutions in various institutions of the financial sector, mainly banks, bonding and insurance companies, also developing advisory and litigation functions at managerial levels, specializing in civil matters, commercial, contractual, and in judicial and extrajudicial collection. Thanks to her leadership skills and the in-depth study of the matters entrusted to her, she has been able to develop with strategic skills strategic solution works in complex litigation. She is currently a judicial mediator, with a high percentage of conflict resolution.

• 4 weeks later...

For those who can't attend the class, it is my experience that Mexico has all the same laws that i experienced NOB. The assumption by expats that Mexico does not have laws baffles me. The enforcement is haphazard at times and many things are let go until someone complains. Then ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Archived