Chapala.com Webboard

Guadalajara By-Pass Road

Wookie

We are driving to the States and want to use the relatively new Guadalajara By-Pass Road.  I did a search and found that it is open, however, Sunshine1 had made the following post and no one answered:

"a little bit confused - just went for a trial drive on the macrolibramiento as leaving for Canada next week.   Not sure , when you see the sign that says Mexico Cuota and Morelia 15D is there where you exit, or do you follow the Zapotlanejo sign - it seemed the arrow was pointing in the same direction as cuota sign  off to the right,  but when we asked one of the workers there, he said to veer left and follow the sign that said Tepatitlan........HELP"

Could someone that has used this road please answer this question.  We will be going to Matehuala first and then on to Laredo. 

9 hours ago, Wookie said:

We are driving to the States and want to use the relatively new Guadalajara By-Pass Road.  I did a search and found that it is open, however, Sunshine1 had made the following post and no one answered:

"a little bit confused - just went for a trial drive on the macrolibramiento as leaving for Canada next week.   Not sure , when you see the sign that says Mexico Cuota and Morelia 15D is there where you exit, or do you follow the Zapotlanejo sign - it seemed the arrow was pointing in the same direction as cuota sign  off to the right,  but when we asked one of the workers there, he said to veer left and follow the sign that said Tepatitlan........HELP"

Could someone that has used this road please answer this question.  We will be going to Matehuala first and then on to Laredo. 

I have a very recent turn by turn log if you would like a copy message me with your email address 

Archived