Chapala.com Webboard

Where to by 2019 Calader's

Karlotta

I saw an artist out in front of Supelake, recently selling his Calendar. And in previous years, there was an artist next to the old Salvador's restaurant, who would sell calendars on the Wednesday street Market (Tiangis) day, at this time of the year. Now that Salvador's has closed, I haven't been to the Wednesday market lately so I do not know if he is there this year or not..

17 minutes ago, Karlotta said:

Where can I buy a 2019 calander probably 12 by 12,  with squares large enough to write notations on?   In past years there was usually someone selling them in front of Superlake by this time.   Where can I by one?

Thanks

Velazquez Art Studio on 16 de Septiembre, in the block west of LCS in Ajijic. North side of the street.

Nice watercolor work by Enrique and Belva Velazquez with big enough spaces for notes.

8 hours ago, gringal said:

Velazquez Art Studio on 16 de Septiembre, in the block west of LCS in Ajijic. North side of the street.

Nice watercolor work by Enrique and Belva Velazquez with big enough spaces for notes.

i just bought 20 of Belva and Enrique Valezquez calenders two weeks ago, they were for bongo prizes.

the bingo players loved them and ask me to get more. great price at the studio $160 pesos

If you're still looking Walmart has a decent selection of calendars. They are right when you walk in, to the right of electronics. They are on a stand.

Archived