Chapala.com Webboard

Need a calendar made

Saileach

Hello, I am seeking some place in the Lakeside area that will make some calendars as a fund-raising venture. Considering having over 100 made. I was given the name of a place called Sikar but have never heard of it before this. Does anyone know of other businesses that would do this? Thank you!

EDIT: Is Sikar the print shop in Riberas just west of the Oxxo?

I don't know if you have checked around to see who else is already making calendars. Both Enriquez Valasquez and José Duran, local very talented artists, make calendars every year; you could contact them. Although, they might see you as competition.

Also, Barbara Harkness did a dog calendar for charity a few years back that I designed. She would remember the printer; I think it was not cheap. PM me for her phone number.

Tiny-cover-Doc-Calendar-for-Ajijic-Books-website.jpg

Hello Computer Guy and thank you! I have tried contacting Belva Valasquez but have gotten no answer. The calendar is a fund-raiser to help some disadvantaged children in Chapala for this Christmas season, so hopefully it would not be considered competition in that sense. I do not know how to contact Jose Duran.

Exactly Colorwheelg. I actually went in and looked. I was impressed. The Cross street you mentioned is Juarez. And it is located under the most westerly traffic light in Ajijic, on the east side of Juarez and the lakeside of the carreterra. You can not miss it :) 

Google "https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Printing+calenders&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8"

Loads of service bureaus that specialize printing your document, they may even assist in layout most only provide templates that you manage for the final proof approval prior to the actual printing. A piece of advice, have someone else or preferably more than one Proof

Archived