Chapala.com Webboard

Friday is DATE NIGHT at La Terraza

Friday is DATE NIGHT at Bobby's La Terraza! I think life lakeside could use a little more romance. So I have created Friday Date Night. Candlelight, Soft Keyboard Music by Daniel. A Rose for your Date. And Special Romantic additions to our menu. Show someone you love them. Reservations recommended

https://www.facebook.com/LaTerrazaAjijic/

LaTerrazaAjijic.com

Reservations 376 108-2309  or 331 771-1641

Friday-Night-is-DATE-NIGHT-menu-3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All.  Like Computer Guy says I have LOTS of new ideas. It is all about keeping things fresh and interesting. It is kind of like a menu. Things people LOVE you promote, things that are not getting a great response you replace. Honestly I may not have given Date Night a fair chance since we had some very cold Fridays and St Andres Fiesta (which keep a lot of people home). I just have a LOT going on in Dec. I might revisit it in January or do a version for Valentines Day. I am keeping it in my back pocket for now. Check out ALL the special events on our website http://laterrazaajijic.com/christmas-new-years-holidays/ for a complete calendar and menus and make your reservations early! I have been busy writing menus and planing fun things for the month.  We are starting with our Jingle and Mingle Holiday Luncheon on Friday Dec 21st, then an elegant soft piano dinner on Monday Dec 24, Christmas Morning Brunch on the 25th, Traditional Turkey and the trimming and Ham all day the 25th, more dancing and dining with the Morelos Brothers and Shrimp Fiesta on the 29th, Champagne Sunday Brunch on the 30th,another elegant soft piano music dinner on New Years Eve, Start the New Year Right with a Brunch New Years Day as well as a Turkey and Ham Holiday Celebration all day Jan 1st. CHECK it Out 

Christmas slider 5.jpg

Archived