Chapala.com Webboard

Need a massage?

simpsca

Need a massage? Lili at Hotel Perico in Chapala does a great massage. Former orthopedic surgeon (losing her eyesight) has a heated massage board and does massages in a private casita. For your first appointment in English call Tom owner of the hotel for an appointment at cell phone 333 142 0012. If you speak Spanish you can call her directly at 331 262 0724.

DRA. Lili charges $400 pesos for a full hour of deep tissue and muscle massage.  It's not just one of those feel good and relaxing rubs.  She is a certified medical doctor who unfortunately suffers from glaucoma which has diminished her eyesight.  I've been going for almost a year and find her very professional and thorough.  Her room at the Hotel Perico is clean and professional.  Parking is not a problem at the hotel.

I've been going to her weekly for 2yrs. She is amazing, very knowledgeable, and very good at what she does.  She has remediated shoulder, neck, and sciatic issues for me.  I go for 1 hr 15 min (and pay 500 pesos) so that she can also do reflexology. She is the best I've had lakeside by far.  She is at Hotel Perico # 15 around the back Thurs thru Sunday each week.

Not sure, since she's not acting as a doctor, although I have a feeling I should be reading between the lines there... on the other hand, she charges a substantial fee for a service, and I don't think that warrants a tip anyway. Not like a pizza delivery guy that relies on tips.

Archived