Chapala.com Webboard

Car detailer Joseph

Earl

I have called Joseph Rafael Morales for car detailing. The message is that the phone is temporarily not available or out of service. He probably needs to add minutes. (not good for his business).  Does anyone have  a home phone for him or know him personally that you could tell him to contact me? If the latter is true, PM me and I will give you my contact info.  Thank you.

Or if you know of someone else, let me know. I will want someone Tues or Wed.

I have found, and used over the years, Ajijic Auto Body just west of the Waffle House for my detailing. By detailing I mean exterior wash, polish and wax, interior cleaning of every nook and cranny and shampoo rugs, and engine ‘steam clean’. Always satisfied. This service in the past has run ‘around’ 1300 pesos for a mid-sized car.

Only problem is that you may not be able to get an appointment with them for ‘that quick’.

On 11/16/2018 at 8:31 PM, RickS said:

I have found, and used over the years, Ajijic Auto Body just west of the Waffle House for my detailing. By detailing I mean exterior wash, polish and wax, interior cleaning of every nook and cranny and shampoo rugs, and engine ‘steam clean’. Always satisfied. This service in the past has run ‘around’ 1300 pesos for a mid-sized car.

Only problem is that you may not be able to get an appointment with them for ‘that quick’.

Will they pick up and return your car or can I drive it to them and get them to drive me back home and the same later with me driving them back?

Archived