Chapala.com Webboard

Auto Body Repair

Carolina

Can anyone recommend a couple of good places locally to get a few scratches and dents repaired?  Need honesty, good quality, ease of communicating in English.  And fair prices, of course.  Thanks in advance.  :)

Thanks for the replies so far.  I'll look for both places.  Anybody else have any other recommendations?

6 hours ago, ragtopman said:

What Rick said, the place is called Ajijic Auto Body next to the garden Center.

I agree this place is the best locally. Just east of the Casa de Waffle in west Ajijic. Roberto's body shop in Riberas isn't near as good.

Ditto BUT: Make sure that they write down each and every item you wish fixed. They missed my side mirror in their notes and I specifically pointed it out to the lady... She said:" You can have it fixed the next time". Which I am sure will be true...

24 minutes ago, tomgates said:

Ditto Ajijic Body Shop

Another vote for Ajijic Body Shop. They were able to repair the rear quarter panel on our 2 month old Honda Fit to good as new. I have work that I need done to my 2000 Ford Ranger and I'll be taking it to them.

Angus, thank you, but are you referring to Roberto's or to Samuel's, both in Riberas, or to a different Riberas place?

My deepest apologies, Angus.  I failed to see the link at the bottom of your post.  You'd better be careful; you could blow a gasket there, lol!😧 

Archived