Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for a Maid/ Houskeeper

Jeanneboo

I am beyond pleased with Spring Clean. They provide the maid/housekeeper/all supplies/pay health insurance/finiquito should that become necessary and are (given all that) reasonably priced. Also very easy to work with. I have a wonderful efficient housekeeper from Spring Clean. I regret not having found them sooner.

I have a really good maid who will have availability for 2 wks a month during Dec, Jan, Feb, and March from 9-1 on Thursdays.  She does not speak English. She is fast, and she is good! I She lives  on Ocampo not far from Colon and takes the bus to my place, is always on time, very efficient. If you speak Spanish, call her at 331-070-6355. and I have PMd you further ID of me so that she will know who sent you.

Oooops.I could not send you a PM.  It says, "your inbox is full. You  must delete some before you can send any more.  "   I guess that's your inbox. I don't think there is much in mine, and I don't know how to empty it.  Just tell her the  person she cleans for in Vista Alegre.  I told her that I gave Jeanne her number.  She said, "Esta bien."

On 11/14/2018 at 7:06 PM, kam said:

I am beyond pleased with Spring Clean. They provide the maid/housekeeper/all supplies/pay health insurance/finiquito should that become necessary and are (given all that) reasonably priced. Also very easy to work with. I have a wonderful efficient housekeeper from Spring Clean. I regret not having found them sooner.

I have used Spring Clean for nearly ten years and am pleased as well.  The number is 765-2953.  The cell number for the Jefa, Letitia, is 331-042-8449.  English speaker.  One nice feature of this service is that if you are going on vacation, there is no obligation incurred. They are also bonded.  In all these years, nothing has gone missing.

I have an excellent maid.  Two of her clients have moved so she has time available.She has worked for me for more than a year.   She is not only good at her job but also works with me to help me with projects in the house,  She is smart, reliable and honest. I have lived here many years and she is one of the very best maids I have had.

PM me if interested

Archived