Chapala.com Webboard

Electrician needed

ea93105

Looking for recommendation for a good electrician with experience, somewhat bi-lingual and willing to charge per day or per hour. 

I know there are a lot of guys who "do it all" , but I'm looking someone who is primarily an electrician

Thanks for any leads

17 minutes ago, ea93105 said:

Looking for recommendation for a good electrician with experience, somewhat bi-lingual and willing to charge per day or per hour. 

I know there are a lot of guys who "do it all" , but I'm looking someone who is primarily an electrician

Thanks for any leads

Let me know if you find one... 

8 hours ago, ea93105 said:

Thanks for any leads

One of my best friends, yes he does it all, a very good electrician, plummer, iron worker and can build houses from raw land.  Built the one next door to me.  Has fixed my electrical problem and many others.  Several good reviews by people on this webboard about him.

Chuy Jemenez 331 048 5343

8 hours ago, Alpha1 said:

Let me know if you find one... 

One of my best friends, yes he does it all, a very good electrician, plummer, iron worker and can build houses from raw land.  Built the one next door to me.  Has fixed my electrical problem and many others.  Several good reviews by people on this webboard about him.  And totally honest and hard working.

Chuy Jemenez 331 048 5343

Archived