Chapala.com Webboard

Who is this?

RickS

I just got this email. Don’t know who it is and don’t remember signing up.... but I could have inadvertently.....

Lake Chapala Informational Web Board 
Newsletter - 13 November 2018

The trending topics 

Using The Members Calendar
Using The Members Calendar
The members calendar is set up to do 2 things: #1 Obviously, post your event/function etc. on the calendar. #2 It automatically adds a post to the topic you selected during the process....
Read more →

Using Email Address
We had a new forum member use their email address as member name this week and now Gnarley has revised that. It is a good idea NOT to use your actual email address in either your member name or in...
Read more →

Logging out
Apparently just closing the page or browser will not automatically log you out of the site. Most other sites it does. How come not here?
Read more →

Breaking News
How about a thread for breaking news? People can see what is important at the moment, such as immigration raiding an office in Ajijic, cops doing a sting in La floresta, bad accident on X street,...
Read more →

EMAIL NOTIFICATION
I indicated I did want email notifications. Then, I changed my preferences to don't. I'm still getting new email notifications on a topic long gone. How to stop this?
Read more →

Archived