Chapala.com Webboard

Cold Coming

Floradude

There's the forecast for my Ontario home (Kawartha Lakes) for the same time.  Degrees in Celsius....

Tue, 13 Nov Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Wed, 14 Nov A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Night Cloudy periods. Low minus 8.
Thu, 15 Nov Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
Night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
Fri, 16 Nov A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.

Glad I'm here !

2 hours ago, Floradude said:

According to AccuWeather we will have colder weather next week. 

Tuesday - High 73 and Low 43, Wednesday 65 and 42, Thursday 70 and 47, Friday 73 and 42.

I am putting my electric blanket on the bed.

That AccuWeather forecast would have to be for Guadalajara and probably does not take into account that the Lakeside temps, moderated by the large body of water, often run 9 degrees F. warmer at night. 

First I spelled the name of the Mountain wrong. I asked in Spanish what the highest hill or mountain on the other side of the lake is called and I was attempting to spell, sadly incorrectly what it is called. I just went to google earth and know that what ever it is called that it is about 9000 feet tall, some 4000 feet above the lake level

13 hours ago, johanson said:

First I spelled the name of the Mountain wrong. I asked in Spanish what the highest hill or mountain on the other side of the lake is called and I was attempting to spell, sadly incorrectly what it is called. I just went to google earth and know that what ever it is called that it is about 9000 feet tall, some 4000 feet above the lake level

Mount Garcia

Archived