Chapala.com Webboard

No water in San Antonio

Sandrita

27 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Sandrita, are you running your water directly from an aljibe or from a tinaco? Do you have a filter on either of them that could get clogged and prevent water from passing through?

I have both and I don't use filters.

Just wanted to rule that out. My water goes through a filter from the street to the tinaco. When my filter is clogged, no water gets to the tinaco so I'm now changing it every six weeks. I also have an aljibe but it is strictly for back up, emergency water.

Sort of related in terms of an early warning system...

Does anyone have one of the wireless systems for detailing the level of water in a tinaco? The wireless component gets plugged in, wherever, and a light indicates the level of water in the tinaco by quarters.

I'm getting tired of crabbing onto the roof to check the level.

18 hours ago, Ferret said:

Sort of related in terms of an early warning system...

Does anyone have one of the wireless systems for detailing the level of water in a tinaco? The wireless component gets plugged in, wherever, and a light indicates the level of water in the tinaco by quarters.

I'm getting tired of crabbing onto the roof to check the level.

No one? This is the one that I am looking at... no cables, totally wireless and operates on solar.

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-576380923-indicador-nivel-tinaco-inalambrico-transmisor-solar-1100lt-_JM#reco_item_pos=2&reco_backend=user_navigation&reco_backend_type=function&reco_client=homes&reco_id=79f32752-824c-4cc1-ad08-f9acd166e253&c_id=/home/navigation/navigation-carousel/element

Archived