Chapala.com Webboard

Location in Guadalajara

cedros

Saturday I plan to go with my gardener to look for a used truck. Where is the place where they sell all the used vehicles?

Take the road into downtown Guad stay to the left side where the road divides under a pedestrian walkway.. Make your first left at the light and at the light left again, stay to the far right and you will go right past it. Look for a KY fry chicken.

Es mil veces mejor comprar aquí, en el tianguis de autos en Gdl. son particulares que no volverán a ver de nuevo si el auto tiene problemas,....Su Auto,  car wash, y en la cuadra de la gasolinería en Riberas del Pilar,  tienen autos usados en buenas condiciones y cualquier reclamación o aclaración es mucho más fácil de llevarla a cabo...suerte..

38 minutes ago, miraval52 said:

Es mil veces mejor comprar aquí, en el tianguis de autos en Gdl. son particulares que no volverán a ver de nuevo si el auto tiene problemas,....Su Auto,  car wash, y en la cuadra de la gasolinería en Riberas del Pilar,  tienen autos usados en buenas condiciones y cualquier reclamación o aclaración es mucho más fácil de llevarla a cabo...suerte..

¿Exactamente dónde está esto?

54 minutes ago, HarryB said:

Take the road into downtown Guad stay to the left side where the road divides under a pedestrian walkway.. Make your first left at the light and at the light left again, stay to the far right and you will go right past it. Look for a KY fry chicken.

Thanks. Is there a name for this place or a name someplace nearby so I could use my GPS. Those directions might lose me.  

I should have mentioned that I am looking for a truck that my gardener can use for his gardening. Nothing fancy.

39 minutes ago, josearturozaah said:

Cedars -

This is the largest tiangus in the southern region of GDL -  be prepared to walk and view rows and rows of used cars and trucks.  Refreshment stalls and toilets available.  My nephew has purchased here several times.  Just open sales, no contracts or guarantees.  What you see is what you get.  Si?

2018-11-09_6-38-45.jpg

2018-11-09_6-44-41.jpg

2018-11-09_6-40-45.jpg

Thanks. That is exactly what I'm looking for. 

Archived