Chapala.com Webboard

collagen (colageno) capsules lakeside?

bdmowers

True.... but its' a WHOLE lot cheaper to buy it on Mercado Libre (Gelita brand -- made in Germany by very reputable factory) in 500 gram packages (lasts 50 days)

One supplier there offers 3 x 500 grams for $999 pesos  with FREE overnight delivery!  I and several others can say it's totally reliable service.

18 hours ago, Viajero-Tiempo said:

similares sells gelcaps

Where is Similares, please?

Go here to search on Farmacias Similares. https://www.farmaciasdesimilares.com/#!/

I found four variations, such as: https://www.farmaciasdesimilares.com/#!/busqueda/2451/astaxantina-colageno-hidrolizado-eternal-secret-capsulas

One store is on the main drag in Ajijic, beside Lety's Chicken on the north side, just east of Plaza Montaña. Another is halfway up Madero in Chapala on the east side.

Mexico passed a law in 2010 that said generic products have to have exactly the same ingredients as the brand-names.

On 11/5/2018 at 9:22 AM, bmh said:

Gelicart is colágeno hidrolizado in small enveloppes

Thanks, and where would I obtain this?

47 minutes ago, bmh said:

I bought them at Farmacia Cristina

Can you tell me which one this is? Thank you.

It is in the Bugambilias Plaza... along with El Torito grocery store and Yoli's Hair Salon along with Chopsticks Restaurant... and opposite Z gas which is at the corner of Revolution and the Carretera. The plaza beside the WEDNESDAY market. Enough hints? ;)

On 11/14/2018 at 2:36 PM, Ferret said:

It is in the Bugambilias Plaza... along with El Torito grocery store and Yoli's Hair Salon along with Chopsticks Restaurant... and opposite Z gas which is at the corner of Revolution and the Carretera. The plaza beside the WEDNESDAY market. Enough hints? ;)

That`s a lotsa hints!  Thanks a lot.

Archived