Chapala.com Webboard

Help finding a lost puppy, please

Help needed to find a puppy who wandered off yesterday morning (Nov. 1st) from his home in Riberas del Pilar. Owner is frantic and offering a reward. He is an 8 month old solid white Pit Bull puppy, named Jeff, very friendly and approachable. Did not have on a collar nor I.D. He is not yet neutered and when the Gardener left the gate open, the puppy wandered out into the Cul-de-sac of Santa Isabelle in lower Riberas del Pilar. Please contact the owner at 332-506-7092 if you have seen this puppy or have any information that may help reunite Jeff with his owner. Many thanks!

Asking for a friend who has lost internet.  

Val Jones

"Suggestions for finding lost pets" is pinned at the top of this webboard. My suggestion: look down by the Lake--the dog will want water.

Thanks, I'll suggest that.  She lives on the lake so perhaps the puppy found a way out of the cul-de-sac and went down towards the water.

Val  :)

GREAT NEWS!!!  Many thanks to JayBearll for suggesting she go look near the lake/water for the puppy.  SHE FOUND HIM and he's safe.  He was near the lake, apparently a local gardener saw him yesterday and gave him to a relative near the lake to hold and keep safe until the owner could be found.  She has him, he's healthy and she's requesting that the owner get the puppy a collar with I.D. tag on him TODAY!

Many thanks!  Happy to report good news!

Valerie  :)

I LOVE a happy ending. Tags can be made at Lakeside Friends of the Animals (beside Ladron's clinic). Name AND telephone or cell number on the back. They are very reasonably priced. I have two sets... one for when I'm home and the other set with the number of the person I use to board my dogs when I'm away. Better safe than sorry.

Good news. May I add, NEUTER the dog. NOW!!! An un-neutered male dog is a dog on a mission for one thing - find a girl dog in heat. More male dogs are hit by cars because they have a one track mind and if they smell a dog in heat, all common sense goes out the window. Dr Pepe is close and doesn't charge that much. Tell them to take he dog in Monday. Thank you.

Thanks MtnMama, TRUST me, I said that when I first learned he had escaped!  I did reiterate it.  My friend isn't the owner, she's the neighbor of the Mexican man who owns that sweet dog.  We're both doing all we can to convince him to please get Jeff neutered and NOW!

Hugs,

On 11/3/2018 at 4:16 PM, thevalerieleigh said:

Thanks MtnMama, TRUST me, I said that when I first learned he had escaped!  I did reiterate it.  My friend isn't the owner, she's the neighbor of the Mexican man who owns that sweet dog.  We're both doing all we can to convince him to please get Jeff neutered and NOW!

Hugs,

On 11/3/2018 at 4:16 PM, thevalerieleigh said:

Hugs,

The next Operacion Amor free sterilization clinic is scheduled during the first weekend in December.

Archived