Chapala.com Webboard

Good Neurologist Lakeside?

Poe Bango

I just have to put in a word about Dr. Gabriel Varela, he is the doctor that I called one morning after I was told by another Doctor that my wife would never be able to walk, talk, or have control of her bodily functions and had to be placed in a nursing home for the rest of her life because of a massive stroke.

It was quite by accident that I even found his phone number, and within one hour he was at my house, carried my wife into his car and then drove her the hospital (Puerta deHierro Sur) in the city where he performed w/ two other doctors a six and a half operation and opened up part of her skull to relieve pressure on the brain due to a leaking blood vessel.

Yes I would consider this as being a predigest letter, but today she is back to being my loving wife and friend. His price was more than fair, and care was in the many house visits he made to make sure all was well after the operation.

You do not find Doctors who practice medicine like this very often. 
 He can be reached at the STROKE CALL CENTER,  24hours  day/night, 7 days a weeks,  333 128- 6347,  (376) 765- 6666. He also has an office next to Maskaras Clinic, # 79, Riberas del Pilar,  were Mom's restaurant used to be years ago.  Email:  gvarela@gabrielvarelaneurosurgeon.com 

14 minutes ago, captnaselli said:

I just have to put in a word about Dr. Gabriel Varela, he is the doctor that I called one morning after I was told by another Doctor that my wife would never be able to walk, talk, or have control of her bodily functions and had to be placed in a nursing home for the rest of her life because of a massive stroke.

It was quite by accident that I even found his phone number, and within one hour he was at my house, carried my wife into his car and then drove her the hospital (Puerta deHierro Sur) in the city where he performed w/ two other doctors a six and a half operation and opened up part of her skull to relieve pressure on the brain due to a leaking blood vessel.

Yes I would consider this as being a predigest letter, but today she is back to being my loving wife and friend. His price was more than fair, and care was in the many house visits he made to make sure all was well after the operation.

You do not find Doctors who practice medicine like this very often. 
 He can be reached at the STROKE CALL CENTER,  24hours  day/night, 7 days a weeks,  333 128- 6347,  (376) 765- 6666. He also has an office next to Maskaras Clinic, # 79, Riberas del Pilar,  were Mom's restaurant used to be years ago.  Email:  gvarela@gabrielvarelaneurosurgeon.com 

That's a wonderful true story with the best ending ever, Captnaselli. I'm so happy that your wife is okay. :) 

I'm also glad to hear a true story with a positive ending.

Isn't it "traditional" on here that if you have had a negative experience with a professional, you write a PM to the person who wants to know rather than just saying "not so and so" on the web board?

22 hours ago, gringal said:

I'm also glad to hear a true story with a positive ending.

Isn't it "traditional" on here that if you have had a negative experience with a professional, you write a PM to the person who wants to know rather than just saying "not so and so" on the web board?

Good point, Gringal - you're right. I've edited my original post. Thanks - PB

Archived