Chapala.com Webboard

House Sitter Needed

Lexy

My husband might need surgery sometime soon. If so, I'll want to stay overnight at the hospital with him. In that case, I'd like to be prepared with the name of a house/pet sitter.  Can anyone recommend a sitter you have used? A reliable, honest person, obviously, is needed, with references.

Please respond here or with a PM.

Thanks,

Lexy

I highly recommend Beatriz. She does a great job; your pets will love her; she loves all animals except gators, and she has excellent references; is honest, reliable, etc.  She is fluent in Eng, Span, Fr, dogspeak, catspeak, and will also take really good care of your plants.

Contact for Beatriz Socorro Castillo Castellanos  is beatrizsocorro2@gmail.com

It's definitely best to email, but in case that does not work,PM me for her phone number.

Thank you all, so very much. A stroke of good luck: a neighbor has offered to take Katie and Sonny into her home. They will be gently cared for.

I feel very fortunate to have received your PMs. I will hang onto the contacts.  I can't thank you enough. For now one part of our problem is solved.

Lexy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello - -

Looking for TRUSTED Experienced House Sitter for Ajijic, Pets, Plants and Casa?? - - Terrific testimonials for Ajijic/Lake Chapala.

SHORT TERM December 1-13, 2018. Now house/pet sitting at The Raquet Club

Contact: Nancy Grout / my mobile 33 2202 4872  or my email nancygrout@gmail.com

Archived