Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. Advice Please

hensley

Chapalence's experience is not like my husband's or mine as recently as last week and this one.  He had a bad fall and needed stitches, so we went to her office that day and she took excellent care of him.  Saw her again day before yesterday to get stitches removed.  Very short wait.  She is the best GP in this area, IMO. Careful and conservative.

37 minutes ago, Yo1 said:

I know of someone who worked with him and wouldn't see him as a patient.

Could you be some specific? What is the problem or issue? That's a pretty broad condemnation.

I'm not putting you down. I'm personally interested in the answer.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yo1 said:

I know of someone who worked with him and wouldn't see him as a patient.

There is quite a bit more to that relationship and has nothing to do with his competence . I know exactly why. She a friend of yours? Having said that,I found that the short time that he treated me was stellar but he is very disorganized as to responding regularly. so I  am now with a GP that does.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Al Berca said:

I have never worked with him, but I wouldn’t see him as a patient, either.

Why,have you had an experience with Sam as a patient or do yo1,ferret and you also hobnob with the person in question? Looks to me like this is the start of unfounded rumour by quatro amigas.

• Like 1

I only stated a fact that a friend of mine worked with him at the Cruz Roja some years ago and she wouldn't see him as a patient.  In fact, she quit CR because of his patient care that she observed.  Wish I could remember what the problem was, but alas, I getting older.  I would hesitate to speculate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Yo1 said:

I only stated a fact that a friend of mine worked with him at the Cruz Roja some years ago and she wouldn't see him as a patient.  In fact, she quit CR because of his patient care that she observed.  Wish I could remember what the problem was, but alas, I getting older.  I would hesitate to speculate.

Who said she quite? Her version? I know differently so stop with the rumour unless you have personal knowledge of Sam which you apparently don't. Why say something negative about someone you don't even know? He reads this board from time to time,by the way.