Chapala.com Webboard

Accident Wednesday

luvsdawgs

I agree with Cybertramp.  This should be a safe place to ask questions. Simple curiousity is not a sin.

I would like to know because my spouse was stuck in the middle of that traffic jam with ambulances and injured people there and I was worried when he was so late getting home.

Si

41 minutes ago, cybertramp said:

Sue Garn - Why would you care why she wants to know??? That type of comment and attitude are why a lot of folks are reluctant to post questions on this forum!

It's like when people are driving past an accident, and everyone slows down to take a look.  It seems rather morbid, and doesn't help the people involved.  

1 hour ago, cybertramp said:

Sue Garn - Why would you care why she wants to know??? That type of comment and attitude are why a lot of folks are reluctant to post questions on this forum!

Good reponse

There was an accident near the Sunrise Café that Wednesday, that killed an older expat as he was crossing the street. I do not know if that was the same accident or not. Our Thursday morning Sunrise Café breakfast group was told about it by the Sunrise staff that Thursday because that gentleman was a regular attendee of this Thursday morning function and it had happened the day before.

On 10/21/2018 at 4:19 PM, Xena said:

Seeing or hearing about an accident and wondering what happened and how it turned out is normal human curiosity. There is nothing “morbid” about it. 

I agree.  It's offensive to ask why.

Archived