Chapala.com Webboard

Need watch battery replaced

suegarn

If all else fails, remember that there is a great watch repairman from Chapala who comes to the Wednesday Market in Ajijic. He is part way down on the east side of the street and also sells many different types of great looking, yet economical watches

On 10/20/2018 at 1:49 PM, johanson said:

If all else fails, remember that there is a great watch repairman from Chapala who comes to the Wednesday Market in Ajijic. He is part way down on the east side of the street and also sells many different types of great looking, yet economical watches

Does he repair old watches. I have a few vintage watches from the forties that no longer work. If he doesnt does anyone here know of anyone

36 minutes ago, michael2595 said:

Does he repair old watches. I have a few vintage watches from the forties that no longer work. If he doesnt does anyone here know of anyone

No one Lakeside can repair old watches. I have 3 older expensive ones that I take to Daniel Jackson, the jeweler. He goes to Guadalajara once a week and will take your watch to a good repair person and return it when it is ready.

Daniel is at Hidalgo 29 A in Ajijic. 376 766 2223.

4 hours ago, tomgates said:

The Wednesday market guy is a fraud. If it is a good watch, go to Liverpool in Galerias, 3rd Floor by food/liquor department. 

Could you elaborate?  I have had him replace all my watch batteries.

On 10/24/2018 at 1:22 PM, cedros said:

No one Lakeside can repair old watches. I have 3 older expensive ones that I take to Daniel Jackson, the jeweler. He goes to Guadalajara once a week and will take your watch to a good repair person and return it when it is ready.

Daniel is at Hidalgo 29 A in Ajijic. 376 766 2223.

Thank you kindly

Archived