Chapala.com Webboard

NEED HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE

19 minutes ago, suegarn said:

FYI, this website is for SPRING CLEANING, a company run by Eduardo Molina (Lalo) who used to be with Roma Prop. Mgmt.  I have not yet used them but had positive experiences with the owner in the past when he worked at Roma. 

Spring Clean is the service in Riberas (??) run by Leticia.  Used her many years ago and she provides satisfactory services.

Agreed. Although with a Web presence, they will probably snag a lot of the newer arrivals. It's like when what's-er-name started an online thing called Chapala Reporter, instead of anything else, in the vicinity of the Guadalajara Reporter. I did some research back then: the number of "reporting" sources that use the word Reporter can be counted on one hand. Worldwide.

When I did a Google advanced search for 'Spring Clean', that's what came up.  I went to the website, and it says they do regular cleaning, either weekly, monthly, or on an 'as you need' basis.  Sorry for the confusion, but I didn't see a website for the other company.

2 hours ago, suegarn said:

That is not Spring Clean:  it's a recently arrived competitor which calls itself by a very similar name.  Why?  You guess.  The original Spring Clean contact is Letitia and the phone numbers are: office 765-2953 or her cell phone: 331 042 8449.

I have used Spring Clean for nearly ten years.  Very reliable.

o

4 hours ago, gringal said:

That is not Spring Clean:  it's a recently arrived competitor which calls itself by a very similar name.  Why?  You guess.  The original Spring Clean contact is Letitia and the phone numbers are: office 765-2953 or her cell phone: 331 042 8449.

I have used Spring Clean for nearly ten years.  Very reliable.

o

Thank you.  I've already been corrected and apologized for the confusion.  No need to repeat.

12 hours ago, suegarn said:

Thank you.  I've already been corrected and apologized for the confusion.  No need to repeat.

When I first read your post and replied, there were no other replies to it...so didn't mean to repeat.  For some reason, my post took "forever" to arrive on the thread.  It happens. 

I'm surprised at Eduardo pulling this stunt.  He was nice to deal with when he worked at Roma.

I contacted the original cleaning agency.  The owner was most helpful though communications are best in Spanish.

Limited English spoken.   Senora Leticia was very helpful and while her schedule was burdened, she

made a specific appointment to review my home...

to determine price/# of people needed to effectively do the cleaning

etc.

Thanks for all who shared their views and information.

A remarkable community of members.😀

Archived