Chapala.com Webboard

Q anyone??

Lucinda

3 minutes ago, Xena said:

It is “interesting to read and follow” a bats#*t crazy megaconspiracy site even though you don’t actually buy into it because children are important. Got it.

Good one, Lady O.  Why anyone would find that "interesting" enough to waste time on it is a puzzlement indeed.  Once I become aware that a group is into conspiracy theories, I'm outta there.  Life is too short and there are far more interesting things to hear, see, and do.

Because heaven forbid there might be an alternative opinion, or maybe even the TRUTH. 

Let's keep the truth at bay shall we??

You don't know the truth anymore than I do or anyone else.  But by all means, shut this down, we don't want to upset the white hairs.

8 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

Because heaven forbid there might be an alternative opinion, or maybe even the TRUTH. 

Let's keep the truth at bay shall we??

You don't know the truth anymore than I do or anyone else.  But by all means, shut this down, we don't want to upset the white hairs.

Excuse me? Speaking of "polite"...you deliberately moved to a place where there are many, many "white hairs" with a lifetime of experience at separating fact from fiction, and you jump in here with one of the finest examples of fiction I've seen in a long time and call it "truth"? Until you can bring some facts forth to support this batch of allegations, it's fiction.

The reason it should be shut down is because it's trolling of the most obnoxious sort. 

Pepe the frog says Hello. 

When I troll I do a grand job, but this is not trolling.

Pretty lame that none of you seem to have done any research at all into this.

Had you, you'd know about the 50,000 sealed indictments, soon to be brought to court.

All for human trafficking.

But gee, let's pretend that's not happening shall we?

9 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

Pepe the frog says Hello. 

When I troll I do a grand job, but this is not trolling.

Pretty lame that none of you seem to have done any research at all into this.

Had you, you'd know about the 50,000 sealed indictments, soon to be brought to court.

All for human trafficking.

But gee, let's pretend that's not happening shall we?

Seals GIF - Seal Clap Happy GIFs

Glad to hear they are working on human trafficking, honestly. 

However, you are mistaken about Q being debunked.  It is now being mentioned on MSM. 

Is Q real?? I don't know and neither does anyone else.

If you believe what you are told on the TV, you have my sympathies.  TV is called 'programming' for a reason.

For the record, there are in fact a large number of Trumpers here, I am not one of them but have spoken with them, ( always in hushed tones so as not to upset 'the others' ).

There are also many, many people here following Q.....and my initial question was honest and sincere. 

From what I'm seeing from the dems in the states, I should have fully expected this reaction.

No doubt if people knew where I live I wouldn't be safe. It's shameful that it is that's the truth but it is.

This thread is unreal on so many levels.  I hope this is not typical of people moving here recently.

Nobody is threatening her in the least.  I suspect the majority of respondents would rather stay far away from anyone with that attitude toward other people.

4 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

ummmm........I guess my sarcasm was lost on you.

He was seeming threatened by my post to the point where he wants this post 'trashed' because he doesn't agree.

I am not in the least bit threatened.

Yes, your sar-chasm was lost.  Glad to hear no one feels threatened.

2 hours ago, RickS said:

I have an idea.... if it doesn’t get locked, we just all tune out.... no more Posts will effectively lock the thread. Maybe this will be the last Post. Maybe.

Sorry it did not happen, Rick. It is a great idea though.

5 minutes ago, Xena said:
7 minutes ago, Xena said:

I  have an idea.... if it doesn’t get locked, we just all tune out.... no more Posts will effectively lock the thread. Maybe this will be the last Post. Maybe

Nice try though.

7 minutes ago, Xena said:

6 minutes ago, Xena said:

"a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to d istract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.”

You are all free to disagree, but I am not trolling any of you. I was 100% sincere.

Seems I'm up to my arse in snowflakes who get triggered quite easily.

Sorry about that folks, I am entitled to my opinion. Get over it.

This is the CIA. I have entered your post to take it over and end this topic. You are posting top secret information

Archived