Chapala.com Webboard

Q anyone??

Lucinda

I am asking a sincere question. The Q posts are interesting no matter what party lines you are on.  'Interesting' does not equate to buying in. 

In no way am I trolling or spamming. 

However, feel free to keep your head in the sand, or your hind end if you prefer sir.

I'm new to this site and not yet getting the layout. Haven't 'quoted' anything, merely asking if anyone else is following the Q posts.

Q in fact predicted that YouTube would be shut down, ( temp) and it happened last night. 

Coincidence??? Maybe, maybe not.

9 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

I am asking a sincere question. The Q posts are interesting no matter what party lines you are on.  'Interesting' does not equate to buying in. 

In no way am I trolling or spamming. 

However, feel free to keep your head in the sand, or your hind end if you prefer sir.

Then please learn the rules of posting. There is proper etiquette. This is not a dump or catch-all for spurious comments. It is a place to help people get answers of local interest, and Mexico in general.

You have no other postings on this board under that name. That was your first post. You posted a pointless comment with no information. What did you expect? And Qanon is probably the last kind of BS topic anyone on this board wants to get involved in. It's political, for one thing, and this board is not about politics. So, and maybe I am enlightening you, your post was pure troll.

So, because we live in Mexico we are not to be reading about the states or commenting on anything up there, is that it?

Yes, I am new here and this is in fact my first post, simply attempting to find out if anyone is seeing this.

Although I suppose it does come under the heading of political, it also involves Mexico too. The human trafficking happens down here as well.

So, are we not to care that little kids are being taken from here now too???  I do care about the children and I'm told that a few months back there were two kidnapping attempts in Aijijic.

But gee, I suppose no one cares because it's 'political'.

10 minutes ago, Lucinda said:

So, because we live in Mexico we are not to be reading about the states or commenting on anything up there, is that it?

Yes, I am new here and this is in fact my first post, simply attempting to find out if anyone is seeing this.

Although I suppose it does come under the heading of political, it also involves Mexico too. The human trafficking happens down here as well.

So, are we not to care that little kids are being taken from here now too???  I do care about the children and I'm told that a few months back there were two kidnapping attempts in Aijijic.

But gee, I suppose no one cares because it's 'political'.

You missed my point. I will try to be more clear: your first post, containing no sensible information, followed by a comment about a politically ambiguous conspiracy movement (in which you clearly believe, but nowhere is there any serious news organization suggesting Qanon was responsible for the YouTube issue), is the classic mark of a troll looking for marks.

I may have been wrong, and if so, my apologies. But you are not shoring up your claims of innocence by engaging in all sorts of pointless rhetoric.

Merely attempting to see if anyone else shares my concerns of trafficking of children from Mexico and what, if anything can be done to stop it.

Please excuse me for not following web board rules.

The lives of innocent kids is not in fact, 'pointless', except perhaps to you. Some of us actually care.

For those who have no clue what this is about, from Wikipedia: 

The theory details a supposed secret conspiracy by an alleged "deep state" against U.S. President Donald Trump and his supporters.[6] The account has falsely accused numerous liberal Hollywood actors, politicians, and high-ranking officials of engaging in an international child sex trafficking ring, and that Trump feigned collusion with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack ObamaHillary Clinton and George Soros.[7][8][9] "Q" is a reference to the top-secret Q clearance.

The conspiracy theory, mainly popularized by supporters of President Trump under the names The Storm and The Great Awakening, has been widely characterized as "baseless",[10][11][12] "unhinged"[13] and "evidence-free".[14] Its proponents have been called "a deranged conspiracy cult"[15] and "some of the Internet's most outré Trump fans".[16]

As you can see, there is nothing political in this. The OP is simply concerned about Mexican children. The OP is really worried about human trafficking and the right-wing metaconspiracy group was the best source for accurate information she could find.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's so nice how the 'super members', ( so very impressive btw) have jumped into this now.  Bully much? 

Why are you still here reading?? Want real info, check out the net. 

Or, go ahead and believe Anderson I'm a CIA agent Cooper. 

As I stated, I am not buying into this, however it is interesting to read and follow. 

and in fact,  a human trafficking law was the very first thing the president did in office, affecting both Mexico and United States.

Again, because children are important. 

Please, by all means throw all the hate and heat you care too. :)

Make popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show of draining the swamp.

Believe it or not, there are many, many trumpettes hiding down here, I however am not one of them.

I'm watching only because I find it interesting. 

By all means, keep throwing more crap at me though, you're all showing your true colors. 

Not very nice people, now I get why people say what they do about this place.

It's a shame, such a beautiful place, such loving people the Mexicans, who also are watching the Q stuff. Imagine that!

I live in an isolated bubble because I hadn't heard of this bunch.  Lucky me. I just looked it up and became enlightened.  This group is so politically oriented that a web board such as this doesn't need that kind of conflict-causing "stuff". IMO, the worst of it is the conspiracy theories with shaky evidence, if any.  I hope the mod mercifully locks this and ends it.

Archived