Chapala.com Webboard

Cataract Surgeon Needed

She hasn't left the area. She's on the second floor in the immigration building in Chapala on Wed and Sat. My surgery is scheduled for November.

She has NOT left the lakeside area and is located above the immigration offices in Chapala. I would suggest you call well in advance for your appointment.

cell phone for appointments 333-441-5902 or e-mail office@camacho-choza.com 

She is very much sought after and I wouldn't have cataract surgery done by anyone else. YMMV

We had ours done by Dra. Elizabeth Rodriguez .. you can research her for other recommendations on this board.  Also Google her and add Guadalajara to the search.  Dra. Claudia comes highly recommended for someone Lakeside and we agree that if we had to choose someone Lakeside it would be her.  However, we have 13 years of experience using Dra. Elizabeth for a number of eye problems starting with my Mom's macular degeneration, then my husband's macular fold and then cataract surgery.  Therefore, since it is necessary to go to Guadalajara for surgery anyway and since there's very good drivers to take us there ... We prefer Dra. Elizabeth.  Just another excellent choice.

Just a clarification: Dra. Claudia Camacho sees patients in Chapala, but the actual cataract operations are done at her clinic in Guadalajara.

47 minutes ago, Zavannarosa said:

I visited Dra Claudia Camacho May 2018, but I understand she has left the Lakeside area. Is there anyone out there who has undergone very recent and successful cataract surgery? Who was your surgeon? 

As already posted. Dra. Claudia Camacho is still at Lakeside! Above immigration office. 

Definitely a recommendation for Clinica Santa Lucia; a very specialized eye surgery clinic used by the very finest practitioners, many of whom prefer it to Puerto de Hierro, which I found a bit dirty on one occasion.

Archived