Chapala.com Webboard

60's in Paradise burger

heidinrick

Heidi and I taught Alejandro and his chef at Casa Linda how to make the same burger we served at 60's and The Early Bird Cafe. Today we tasted the product...just like old times! A fat (7oz/200gr), juicy, tasty burger on a toasted bun. What more can you ask for! He says that until he sees how it goes, there will probably be a limited supply.

4 minutes ago, johanson said:

I can not remember where Casa Linda is. Could someone please tell me?  Thanks in advance for any directions given.

It used to be La Mision.  The turnoff is the one you'd use to go to Yves'.  Can't think of the name. Go directly south toward the lake about a block or so.  It's on the right.

Buenos Dias: After reading the comments this morning I went over to the restaurant and have spoken with Alejandro. They have  not yet completed all the prep necessary to offer Rick's Burgers. Rick will be returning Monday to work with them on his Burger. They will start offering the burger Thursday Oct. 25th.  and everyday thereafter from 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM. daily as a lunch Special at  the Special Price of $95 pesos. They want it to be just like you remember Rick's fantastic burger and the price is a bargain.

Enjoy and looking forward to great memories!

1 hour ago, kgreenbury said:

More taste trials please. Friends of mine went a little while ago after I told them what I'd read here, and were hugely disappointed to be served a very generic burger. Now I'm waiting to hear from people who've actually tried this new incarnation.

When did your friends go? Just wondering because it says in a comment above, “They will start offering the burger Thursday Oct. 25th and everyday thereafter from 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM. daily as a lunch Special .”

Archived